Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SubCentral.de - Hochwertige Untertitel für TV-Serien. Vorab, wir bieten hier keine Serien zum Download an. Diese Plattform dient Usern, die anderen Usern unentgeltlich, selbst erstellte Untertitel für Fernsehserien zur Verfügung stellen wollen. Hier ist alles gratis und niemand bereichert sich auf irgendeine Weise. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Unter dem Menüpunkt SerienListe findet man eine Übersicht über alle verfügbaren Projekte, außerdem kann man seine Lieblingsserie per "Serien QuickJump" (rechts oben) direkt ansteuern. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Montag, 9. Februar 2009, 21:53

Veronica Mars Movie - «do-or-die-time»

Zitat

Veronica Mars fans, if you pray, pray hard. And if you don't, start, because the cult fave's long-rumored movie version is about to enter the anxiety-producing phase known as do-or-die-time.

"I'm preparing the pitch now -- literally now," Mars' main man, Rob Thomas, told me this morning. "I hope to go in and talk to [executive producer] Joel Silver and [Warner Bros.] in the next week or two to see if they're interested."

But first, Thomas has to iron out the endgame of the plot, which, as I first reported last fall, focuses on Veronica solving a crime in college rather than as an FBI agent. "I haven't figured it out yet," he says of the final act. "That's what I'm working on now. It's close. A few key details left to solve."

Thomas is quick to caution, however, that completing an outline and pitching the studio are just two steps of a much larger, more daunting process. "I have some fear that Veronica Mars fans believe that the chief hurdle in getting the movie made is my writing it," Thomas confesses. "Unfortunately, that's only one of several hurdles. I'm going to give it my best shot and let the chips fall where they may.

"It's entirely possible I won't have an answer at the end of the pitch," he continues. "They will want to consider [the pitch], look at some numbers -- whatever it is people on the business side do -- and then they'll give me some sort of response. Then, if they want to move forward, there's the deal-making that'll need to go on."

Surprisingly, one of the project's primary selling points won't be tagging along to the meeting. "Kristen [Bell] will not be joining me," he says. "I'm sure she has no desire to see how the sausage is made."

Quelle: Michael Ausiello, EW

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 18:34

Question: It's been weeks since you've given us something on the Veronica Mars movie. Can you help a fan in desperate need of some good news? --Elise

Ausiello: Progress has been made! "I pitched [it] to Joel [Silver]," Rob Thomas reports. "He seemed to really like the pitch. Waiting to hear whether he can get The Powers That Be at Warner Bros. to take a chance on it. If they say no, we're out of luck, as the studio owns the rights. There's really nowhere else I can take it." Let's focus on the positive, shall we? Joel liked the pitch! Woo-hoo!

Quelle: Michael Ausiello

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Loose!

Donnerstag, 26. März 2009, 16:20

Question: Rumor has it the Veronica Mars movie is dead. What's the deal?! --Andrew

Ausiello: It's not dead. It's not alive. It's... I better let Rob Thomas explain: "I haven't received an official no [from Warner Bros.]. It's being considered, but at this point the chance of a quick green light isn't there. It's true I'm a bit discouraged, but I wouldn't pronounce it dead-dead. It's like the wheezy old man they're trying to cart off to the graveyard in Monty Python and the Holy Grail." Keep the faith, people!

Quelle: Michael Ausiello

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Loose!

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 13:20

Kein "Veronica Mars" Film in Sicht

Zitat

Bereits seit Monaten kursieren Geruechte ueber einen moeglichen "Veronica Mars" Film. Nun aber machte Kristen Bell bei den Saturn Awards am vergangenen Wochenende die Hoffnungen zunichte, obwohl sie sehr gerne einen Film machen wuerde.

Weiterlesen...