You are not logged in.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Dear visitor, welcome to SubCentral.de - Hochwertige Untertitel für TV-Serien. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 1:40pm

gibt es Serie mit untertitel fur horbehinderten

Hallo
ich lerne deutsche und ich suche nach Serie mit untertitel fur hörbehinderten (der untertitel ist genau die selben gesprochen)

hi, i'm learning ( german ) language and i want series with subtitles for people with hearing defects ( the subtitle is the same as the spoken language of course in german language)

i think many popular american series dubbed deutsch , so i'm searching for the subtitle

danke im voraus

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mezo55" (Jan 2nd 2015, 2:06pm)

Fischchen

~ MC Fischi ~

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 1:50pm

Hi mezo55,

at this site you can download HI (Hearing Impaired) subtitles for tv series in English:
http://www.addic7ed.com/

The old Man

~ ehemaliger Subber ~

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 2:00pm

Hey, mezo55!

Look at the Serie "Switched at Birth".
Among other things going on there about the problems of deaf people.
To a considerable part of sign language is used there,
which is also subtitled.

Enjoy!

The old Man

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 5:19pm

Hey mezo55,

we only create here subtitles for the English videos, not for the German dubbed versions.

I think you need to buy the DVDs of series you like to get what you're looking for.

Best wishes,
Evidence

Fischchen

~ MC Fischi ~

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 7:26pm

Thema ins Unterforum "How does it work" verschoben.