Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SubCentral.de - Hochwertige Untertitel für TV-Serien. Vorab, wir bieten hier keine Serien zum Download an. Diese Plattform dient Usern, die anderen Usern unentgeltlich, selbst erstellte Untertitel für Fernsehserien zur Verfügung stellen wollen. Hier ist alles gratis und niemand bereichert sich auf irgendeine Weise. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Unter dem Menüpunkt SerienListe findet man eine Übersicht über alle verfügbaren Projekte, außerdem kann man seine Lieblingsserie per "Serien QuickJump" (rechts oben) direkt ansteuern. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 8. Januar 2011, 22:06

Aus Slovenien!

Hey! I'll write in english, couse my german is not so good :) So I'm from Slovenia.

I would like to learn german ... i understand a little, couse I have learned it in high school. But I want to make it better. So I have a question. I try to watch all those series (that 70's show, how I met your mother, the big bang theory, two and a half men, ...) with your subtitles. This is ok, but better way (I think) would be, to have some german shows (like Komisar Rex). Maybe with your subtitles. Would someone know how to get this?

And one more thing. I couldn't find subtitles for show Friends. I think I missed it, otherwise it's funny that this show isn't included in your database, couse it's one of most popular :)

But, your site is fantastic, so just keep up a good work ;) And thanks for the answer! Sorry to bother you :)

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 00:27

hey!

welcome here!

the problem with german subtitles for german shows is that in germany the tv stations are not obligated to air subtitles for every show, like it is in the US. so there are rarely timecodes for this. also the subbers here are pretty busy with the foreign shows they translate and hardly nobody wants to do subs for german shows.

but why don´t you try watching for example how i met your mother in german with german subtitles? maybe this will help you. it´s not the best way, because the subtitles here are often better/more exact translated than they do it on the german tv-stations, but i think it will help you to learn a little.

what you also can try: depends on where you live in slovenia you should get the austrian TV, ORF1 & ORF2. they sometimes show movies with subtitles for people who can´t hear. i know that i can be watched in maribor, don´t know how good the receipt in the south of slovenia is. depends also if you get your signal digital or analog. they changed it for the digital receipt that you need a receiver card which you only get when you are a citizen of austria.

greetz

Verwalte deine Serien online. 1.018 Serien mit rund 62.000 Episoden online! Neu: Jetzt mit Vormerkliste!

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 00:44

Hey, greetings to Slovenia,

why you can't find subtitles for Friends is because Friends is completely dubbed in german so there is no more need of translating the subtitles. Most of the people would watch Friends in german. ;)

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 01:01

Thank you for your answer!

So you mean, that I should watch HIMYM in german with german subtitles. But where could I get how I met your mother in german? :/ Of course this would help. I think it the best way ...

Yes, I get ORF, ZDF, DSF, so programs are not problem ... I think. This would be also nice. Just tell me, is there any sign on TV listings if there are german subtitles?

@Argestic

Thanks!
I see. But is there any site where I could download "german" friends? I have watched them 2-3 times, so there should be no problem with understanding :D

Once more thanks to both ;)

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 16:27

I think you will understand that we only offer subtitles. ;)

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 17:58

i found it for ORF:

http://tv.orf.at/untertitel/

this is the list which shows have subs. you just have to open the videotext and go to page 770. they say, that 45% of the program is shown with subtitles, mostly all news shows and so on, but they also bring some tv shows like:

simpsons
2 and a half men
desperate housewifes
dexter
monk
gilmore girls

and basiclly every show produced in austria or germany, i mean all daily soaps and so on.... when you click the link you see also the symbol which ORF uses for subtitled shows.

maybe anyone from germany can post how it works with ZDF and ARD because i hardly watch them.

for the rest i´ll send you a private message.

greetz

Verwalte deine Serien online. 1.018 Serien mit rund 62.000 Episoden online! Neu: Jetzt mit Vormerkliste!