Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Freitag, 30. April 2010, 21:05

Legend of the Seeker - Save the Show Campaign

Zitat

I'm contacting you because of the rescue mission that already started to save the show Legend of the Seeker . We would really need to share the information with as many people as we can so if you could do an article SAVE OUR SEEKER, that would be a huge help. I could even prepare it. Please help this incredible Fandom who's fighting to save their fav show. A tweet about it would be great too, including the link http://saveourseeker.com and the hash tag #saveourseeker . We don't have money or much to offer but believe me, you'll see how this fandom react, we know how to thank people!! That would be a nice thing to do though. Just below, a list of articles already published and some videos made by the fans ( you could add one on the article ). Thank you so much for listening. Hoping to have a big surprise tomorrow ;)
SITE with all about the rescue mission : LINK
Articles posted about our Fandom ;) :
- Popstar : LINK
- TheTorchOnline : LINK
- examiner.com : LINK
VIDEOS SAVE OUR SEEKER:

angeldream

I am what I am

Beruf: ich leite ein Familienunternehmen

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 30. April 2010, 21:49

tut was ihrkönnt und twittert, ich habe es auch getan, und wenn es nur ein tropfen auf dem heissen stein ist,
mit vielen tropfen wird es eine flut, beu chuck hat es auch geholfen. biiiitttttteeeeee
Wir haben die Erde nicht von unseren Vorfahren geerbt, wir haben sie von unseren Kindern geliehen.