Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SubCentral.de - Hochwertige Untertitel für TV-Serien. Vorab, wir bieten hier keine Serien zum Download an. Diese Plattform dient Usern, die anderen Usern unentgeltlich, selbst erstellte Untertitel für Fernsehserien zur Verfügung stellen wollen. Hier ist alles gratis und niemand bereichert sich auf irgendeine Weise. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Unter dem Menüpunkt SerienListe findet man eine Übersicht über alle verfügbaren Projekte, außerdem kann man seine Lieblingsserie per "Serien QuickJump" (rechts oben) direkt ansteuern. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

JuppJulasch

Denny Crane

• »JuppJulasch« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Blödmann's Gehilfe

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 3. März 2007, 19:56

LAS VEGAS Season 5 *Mega-SPOILER*

Markieren, wenn ihr stark seid-->Caan, Cox Leaving Las Vegas
01.März 2007

The producers of Las Vegas are gambling on a future without two of its top stars.
-->Just a day after NBC announced that the Sin City drama would be returning for
a fifth season this fall, both James Caan and Nikki Cox confirmed
that their luck and screen time had officially run out.

While Caan has dropped increasingly frequent hints in recent years that
his departure from the series wouldn't be the worst thing in the world,
Cox's ousting seemed to come as more of an unwelcome surprise,
particularly as the network made no mention of a downsized cast, and
in fact made specific mention of both Caan and Cox in the renewal
announcement this week.

"I've had a wonderful four years, worked with great people and made
friends for life working on Las Vegas, but I'm eager to return to where my heart is,
which is film, and due to the show's schedule, I missed
some great opportunities to do that,"
Caan told the Hollywood Reporter "I wish the show and everyone involved with it continued success."

Not that he'll be keeping tabs on the show. In a 2005 interview with Playboy,
Caan held forth on the implausibility of several major story lines and
admitted that he had never actually watched his own show
which puts him in the majority with TV viewers.

The series was relegated this year to Friday nights and has
averaged fewer than 9 million viewers an episode.

As for Cox, who tied the knot with Jay Mohr in December, her farewell is slightly more
bittersweet, as her dismissal from the show was reportedly due to budget cuts.

She told the trade mag that she was "very sad and shocked" at her
character's departure, but still wanted the best for her soon-to-be former coworkers.

"I wish them all the best of luck and had a great time working on the shows," she said.

Josh Duhamel, Molly Sims, James Lesure and Vanessa Marcil are set to return.

NBC has yet to comment on the departures, but in announcing the show's renewal, NBC president
Kevin Reilly had nothing but glowing words for the cast, who he said "have
consistently given us what we want from Las Vegas and we're looking forward
to another fun ride next season with the show."