Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 22:29

Saul Spin Off in Planung

AMC isn’t ready to let Breaking Bad go.

With the drama heading into its final eight-episode run this summer, the network is exploring the idea of a spinoff centered around Bob Odenkirk‘s shady criminal lawyer Saul Goodman, Deadline reports.

The idea is said to be in the very early stages, with no deals in place in front of or behind the camera. But if the project — which is being conceived as a comedy — were to get a green light, Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan would steer the offshoot alongside the show’s writer-producer Peter Gould.

Gilligan floated the idea of a Saul-centric series at the WGA Awards earlier this year, telling TVLine, ”In my mind’s eye, I would like to see a Saul Goodman spin-off. I would love that. So maybe we’ll try to get that going.”

http://tvline.com/2013/04/09/breaking-bad-spinoff-saul-goodman-bob-odenkirk/

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 23:16

das wär so geil. der mit seinen sprüchen. könnte man so ne episode 20-30min machen.

glumpf

~ SubCentral.de ~

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 00:25

Vince Gilligan im Interview über das Spin-off

Zitat

Better Call Saul! Noch weiß niemand so recht, ob es ein Spin-off zum schmierigen Breaking Bad-Anwalt Saul Goodman geben wird. Aber Vince Gilligan ließ sich zumindest kürzlich etwas in die Karten blicken.

Quelle & weiterlesen: Serienjunkies.de