You are not logged in.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Dear visitor, welcome to SubCentral.de - Hochwertige Untertitel für TV-Serien. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 12:13pm

Lustiges von TWD

Da, ich jetzt schon 2 lustige Bilder, bzw. Statistiken von TWD gefunden habe, dachte ich mir. Mach ich mal einen Thread auf.

Lustig ist auch das hier:

:D :D :D :D :D :D
- I will remind you that you will likely experience ome side effects similar to the early stages of the virus, so...some headaches and fever and exhaustion.
- Just like a good hangover.
Tex, The Last Ship

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 1:24pm

haha. wie geil die memes sind.

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 7:42pm

Vorher/Nachher: Make-up von "The Walking Dead" Zombies

- I will remind you that you will likely experience ome side effects similar to the early stages of the virus, so...some headaches and fever and exhaustion.
Tex, The Last Ship

Friday, October 4th 2013, 11:53am

Wenn Seriennamen ehrlich wären...

Tex, The Last Ship

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:04pm

Hehe. Wie wahr, wie wahr ^^
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

nnnnnnmmmm
<<<<vvvvvv<S05E16 ⅓: Releasedvvvvvv<<<<<<<<S01E09: Released
<<<<<<<<<<<<S05E17 : 100%<<<<<<<<<<S01E10: Korrektur - 60%

S04E07 ½: 100% - In Korrektur
S04E08 ½: 0%

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 3:46pm

Tex, The Last Ship

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 2:25am

http://www.serienjunkies.de/the-walking-dead/news/

***SPOILER***

Spoiler

***SPOILER***

BTW: Das make up ist mal fett.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 10:21pm

Tex, The Last Ship

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 9:12pm

Mir persönlich gefiel ja der Look aus Staffel 2 am besten
Tex, The Last Ship

Friday, November 29th 2013, 2:24pm

Tex, The Last Ship

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 10:41pm

sehr geil ^^ die lamas :D

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 1:25am

das bild wird nen bissl groß, deswegen nur nen thumbnail

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 12:32pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sammie" (Dec 5th 2013, 12:49pm)

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 9:44pm

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 12:40pm

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 12:42pm

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:44pm

Fakten zu TWD

Alle Angaben sind wie immer ohne (Schieß)gewähr :D

Tex, The Last Ship

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 3:14pm

Tex, The Last Ship

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 12:38pm

Jeden Montagmorgen...

Tex, The Last Ship