Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Turk89

Blutsbruder

• »Turk89« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Student in Osnabrück (Medieninformatik)

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. August 2011, 19:52

Staffel 5 letzte Staffel für BB - [Spoiler]

Bryan Cranston Talks BREAKING BAD Season 5 and Beyond; Says He’d ‘Rather Quit a Year Early Than a Year Too Late’

Yesterday I was on the Toronto set of Sony’s Total Recall remake. While everything on Recall is embargoed until closer to its 2012 release date, we’ve been given the all clear to post what the cast said about their other projects.

During a group interview with Bryan Cranston, I asked his thoughts on the future of Breaking Bad and if the next season (season 5) would be its last. As most Breaking Bad fans are quite aware, creator Vince Gilligan has stated numerous times that he thinks “season five should probably be our last season.” However, recent rumblings of AMC wanting to possibly lower the number of episodes and Sony sending feelers to other networks about picking up the show makes every Breaking Bad fan nervous that Gilligan won’t have the authority to end his show when he wants. According to Cranston:

“I would rather quit a year early than a year too late. I don’t wanna have an asterisk next to this, you know ‘Breaking Bad: Five good years and one mediocre one.’”

Hit the jump for more.

During the interview, Cranston also talked about the delicate balance between the showrunner and the networks that pay for the content. He also knows the most important thing is having Gilligan figure out when he wants to end the show before any other decision can be made. He said:

“Knowing when to end it is key. But that being said, it is commerce still. We have to be good hosts and guests and working partners with Sony TV and AMC so that if we support them and negotiate a time and out-date that is satisfactory to Vince, I’m sure it’ll work well, and if it’s satisfactory to AMC and Sony we can all be happy. The best thing to happen would be for Vince to know exactly when he’s done, because then he can write to it. We don’t wanna finish a season and [have the network go] “Oh that was your last season,” and then we go, “Oh, we didn’t finish it. We didn’t finish the story.””

Like many of you, I think Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on any channel and Cranston’s work as Walter White is extraordinary. While I’d love the show to last for another few years, I also agree that it’s much better to go out on top.

Here’s the full quote on Breaking Bad.

Question: What are your thoughts on this upcoming season of Breaking Bad being the last season and the whole thing with AMC wanting to cut the episode order down?

Cranston: [Showrunner] Vince Gilligan and I have talked about this, when I first signed on, and we both are in agreement that it should be only as long as it needs to be to tell that story and the journey, but that’s a subjective comment. So how long’s long enough, how long is too long? You know what I mean. Not really knowing where Vince sits—it depends on when you ask him too, because when he’s up to his eyeballs in work and editing and he hasn’t had a break in a year and a half is a different story then if he just got back from a holiday and he goes, “Hey let’s go for three more years!” But like a proud athlete, I would rather quit a year early than a year too late. I don’t wanna have an asterisk next to this, you know “Breaking Bad: Five good years and one mediocre one.” I don’t wanna have people go, “You know that last one…” They talked about The X-Files that way. There’s a lot of series that you can point to it and say, ”For the bulk of it [it was] good.” Knowing when to end it is key. But that being said, it is commerce still. We have to be good hosts and guests and working partners with Sony TV and AMC so that if we support them and negotiate a time and out-date that is satisfactory to Vince, I’m sure it’ll work well, and if it’s satisfactory to AMC and Sony we can all be happy. The best thing to happen would be for Vince to know exactly when he’s done, because then he can write to it. We don’t wanna finish a season and [have the network go] “Oh that was your last season,” and then we go, “Oh, we didn’t finish it. We didn’t finish the story.” If it’s 20 episodes, if it’s 16 episodes, if it’s 24 episodes, I don’t know whatever, if it’s two more years, great. My personal feeling is I think we can go two more years of 13 episodes a piece. I think we can, without slowing down or getting into a rhythm that is not Breaking Bad’s style. But when it’s over it’s over, and we’ll hold true to it. I’m not gonna wake up and find out it’s not really cancer, “These aren’t your charts! I’m sorry” (laughs).

For more with Bryan Cranston, click here for what he said about his role in director Adam Shankman’s Rock of Ages, how he got cast in director Nicholas Winding Refn’s Drive, his role in director Andrew Stanton’s John Carter, and revealed that he’s planning on writing and directing author David Wiltse’s Home Again as a feature film when he can fit it into his schedule. In addition, Cranston told us that he almost played Kevin Bacon’s role (Sebastian Shaw) in X-Men: First Class.

collider

Samstag, 13. August 2011, 20:24

Also ich versteh das anders, als es deine Überschrift sagt.
Bryan Cranston sagt, dass er lieber früher als zu spät aufhören würde, also lieber jetzt schon wissen, dass die fünfte Staffel die letzte ist, aber das ist nur seine Meinung. Beschlossen ist das noch nicht.

Sonntag, 14. August 2011, 17:17

ich hab das schon vor wochen irgentwo mal gelesen , dass die 5. Staffel die letze sein soll. Darum hatte ich auch schon paar Vermutungen aufgestellt :D Jesse wird gekillt in staffel 4, walter killt darauf gus. In Staffel 5 versorgt er die kartelle und stirbt daraufhin in finale oder wird gepackt von Hank weil das alles zuviel für ihn wurd. :D

Sonntag, 14. August 2011, 21:47

Jesse stirbt nicht! Wenn ich mir ein Ende vorstellen könnte wäre maximal das Walter stirbt ....aber selbst das halte ich für sehr unrealistisch.

Gruß Johnny
Existiert etwas auch dann, wenn es niemand sieht?

Montag, 15. August 2011, 09:58

Mittlerweile ist es offiziell! 16 neue Folge werden produziert!

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/breakin…fel5-33872.html

Montag, 15. August 2011, 11:20

Also mit heute nur noch 25 mal? Das stimmt mich jetzt ein wenig traurig...
Kann Spuren von Ironie, Sarkasmus oder Zynismus enthalten. Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen befragen Sie Ihren Verstand oder nutzen die Ignorier-Funktion.
"Wahrheit hat meistens nur ganz wenig mit Fakten zu tun." Bernd Stromberg
"Ich will gar nicht wissen, wie gut ich aussehe, sonst werde ich später mal ein Riesenarschloch." Kyle Broflovski
"...aber wenn ich jemand den Bauch aufschlitze, sieze ich den nicht mehr. " Zakalwe
"Sorry, dass ich für Dich nicht Sonntag nachts aufstehe und subbe. Ich muss nämlich Montags für Dein Arbeitslosengeld arbeiten!" Geysir
"The Chemistry must be respected!" Walter White
"Cocksuck!
Motherfuck!" "Holy Frankenfuck!" "Fuck you very much!" Debra Morgan
"Wenn die Übersetzung keinen Sinn ergibt, ist sie meistens falsch." beenthere

Niveau sieht nur von unten aus wie Arroganz.

Montag, 15. August 2011, 11:55

Solange der dämliche Jesse nicht überlebt, wird alles gut. :~²BE²³

Keine Panik: Es kommt immer noch schlimmer als man denkt.
"Sparsamkeit armen Leuten zu empfehlen, das scheint mir ebenso lächerlich wie beleidigend. Es ist, als ob man einem Verhungernden riete, weniger zu essen."
Oscar Wilde

We don't always know the people we fuck, do we?

Jedwede Form von Extremismus ist zu verdammen.

"You are disgusting" - "Yes, i am a lawyer"

We did it when we were young

Montag, 15. August 2011, 13:41

Solange der lustige Jesse überlebt, wird alles gut. :love:

Montag, 15. August 2011, 19:02

Ja mich auch :S
Aber ich freu mich deshalb umso mehr auf jede einzele Folge, wo ich mir sicher bin, dass jede ein Genuss wird.
Meine Serien

Dienstag, 16. August 2011, 13:58

wieso? ich hab grundsätzlich Serien mit mehr als 4 staffeln nicht gerne, das ist einfach zu lang und meistens kann die Serie das Niveau nicht halten und wird scheisse! Es gibt soviele Beispiele dafür...hab gehofft bei Season 4 ist Schluss, aber eine fünfte und letzte Staffel nehme ich gerne :D bei BB darf man eine Ausnahme machen.

Dienstag, 16. August 2011, 19:19

Ach, es gibt genug Serien die mit Staffel 4 erst so richtig gut geworden sind und erst mit Staffel 7 oder 8 geschwächelt haben. Leider sind dies aber meistens ältere Serien, neuere schaffen ja kaum eine zweite Staffel, alles was etwas intelligent ist wird ja eher abgesetzt...
Ich werde Breaking Bad vermissen...aber ich freue mich auch schon darauf was der Showrunner Vince Gilligan danach macht, ich hoffe ja auf was ähnlich geniales wie Breaking Bad.

Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 18:56

so wie ich letztens auf tvguide gelesen habe , ist die rede davon das sie die letzten 16 folgen
in 2 staffeln aufteilen

Turk89

Blutsbruder

• »Turk89« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Student in Osnabrück (Medieninformatik)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 20:42

Nein letzte 16 Folgen in einer Staffel, weils günstiger ist ;)

Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 23:36

1 Staffel wirds aber wohl auf 2 Jahre verteilt.