Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Die Registrierung ist auf manuelle Freischaltung eingestellt. Ja, das ist Absicht. Subs laden geht auch ohne.

Um freigeschaltet zu werden: Kurze E-Mail an info@ mit Benutzernamen und von derselben E-Mail-Adresse aus, mit der die Registrierung durchgeführt wurde.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SubCentral.de - Hochwertige Untertitel für TV-Serien. Vorab, wir bieten hier keine Serien zum Download an. Diese Plattform dient Usern, die anderen Usern unentgeltlich, selbst erstellte Untertitel für Fernsehserien zur Verfügung stellen wollen. Hier ist alles gratis und niemand bereichert sich auf irgendeine Weise. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Unter dem Menüpunkt SerienListe findet man eine Übersicht über alle verfügbaren Projekte, außerdem kann man seine Lieblingsserie per "Serien QuickJump" (rechts oben) direkt ansteuern. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 15:11

LOST - Finale dauert drei Stunden

In einem Interview gab Carlton Cuse bekannt, dass das Serienfinale ganze drei Stunden lang sein wird. Der Haken an der Sache ist jedoch, dass jene Episoden auf zwei Wochen verteilt werden. Da die erste Episode ebenfalls in Teil 1 und 2 aufgeteilt wird, gibt es demnach also noch 13 normale Folgen.
Hier das Interview:

Zitat

Will 18 hours be enough for the last season? (By the way, Season 6 will consist of a two-hour season premiere, 13 episodes and three-hour series finale that will air over two weeks — but as Cuse joked, “I’m sure the network will sell it as a six-part finale if they can.”) Cuse: “For us, [18 hours] is just about right. I mean, we aren’t sitting here feeling like, ‘Oh my God, we need a ton more hours to tell the rest of our story.’ It feels like it’s going to work out just fine. It will have been the right length.”

Zitat

[...] “Lost” executive producer and frequent director Jack Bender will direct the series finale. “He’s definitely directing it. He’s been such a humungous part of the show and he’s our third partner in Hawaii. You know there wouldn’t be anybody else to do it besides him,” Cuse said.

Zitat

[...] Cuse on their approach to the final season and the finale: “All we can do is trust our guts, which is kind of where we’ve been from the beginning. We started the show sitting in my office every morning, having breakfast, talking about what we thought was cool and whatever we both would get excited about would go into the show. That’s how we’ve approached it [all along] and that’s how we approached it at the end. So, our barometer can only be: Does this ending feel satisfying to us and to the other writers? And if we can achieve that, we feel like we will have done what we can do and what we should do.”

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 16:39

Wenn das nicht ein bombastisches Bomben-Finale wird, dann weiß ich auch nicht. :rock:

Beruf: Workaholic Fachinformatiker

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 16:45

Wenn das nicht ein bombastisches Bomben-Finale wird, dann weiß ich auch nicht. :rock:
Fettes Word!

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 16:49

Das wird das perfekte Finale..omg.. wenn ich schon dran denke:D

Das wird echt... vllt sogar besser als das dex finale:D

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 17:38

Aber was ändert sich dadurch? Gar nix, außer die Episodentitel heißen Pt.1 Pt.2 von Ep 16, 17/18. Weil es ja so wie so klar war, dass die letze Folge eine Doppelfolge sein wird.
Friday Night Dinner
Season 2 - Episode 1
ONLINE!!!

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 19:23

Aber die finalen Folgen sind immer die besten und dadurch geht das Finale 3 Folgen lang ab.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 19:27

Von mir aus.
Solange keine 19te Episode dran gehängt wird bleibt für mich aölles beim alten.
Friday Night Dinner
Season 2 - Episode 1
ONLINE!!!

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 23:19

Tolle nachricht aber je länger das Finale dauert desto schmerzhafter ist der Abschied einer genialen Serie meiner Meinung nach. ;)

Beruf: Workaholic Fachinformatiker

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009, 06:44

Da hast du schon recht, aber besser als würden sie noch 2 unnötige Staffeln dranhängen und die Serie verhunzen. Da ist mir eine schöne 6 Staffel mit runden und sehr langen Abschied lieber. Ich freu mich drauf.

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009, 12:57

LOST - Lindelof über Staffel 6: „We're feeling very confident“

Zitat

TVGuide.com: With the final season of Lost approaching, what are you feeling?
Carlton Cuse: I think we're doing something new in this final season narratively, so we have that combination of fear and giddiness. The fear is, oh, what if people don't like it, what if the audience doesn't like what we're doing? The giddiness is, like, we always feel like we have to be bold with our show and if it works, and if people like it as much as we do, we feel like the final season will be a success. When there's a draw though, we stand by our decisions. We're not playing it safe in the final season.
Damon Lindelof: I think at this point, the nervousness is more based on how we're so deep into this season, that by the time the audience sees it, we're committed to our path. It's been like that ever since we started premiering in January and February. It's like it's too late to turn back now. We're feeling very confident about executing what our plan was, and that's all you can ever do.
TVGuide.com: What do you say to fans with such high expectations for your last season?
Cuse: I think it's like anything in life. I think that you have to have realistic expectations. We're going to do our best version of the show, but there's still going to be some mystery and magic and intentionally ambiguous things that emerge at the end of the show. We're going to answer questions, but at the same time, we're going to tell the story the way we want to tell it. We feel like, all we can do is make the version of the show that makes Damon and I happy. If we do that, hopefully enough people will like it.
Lindelof: Ditto.
TVGuide.com: How do you feel about the intense fan reaction to the posters?
Lindelof: It's amazing. We experienced this on a much grander scale at Comic-Con, but there's a thousand other things down there. The fact that this is just a Lost event and has this level of enthusiasm, with this fan turn-out, it's a little bit shocking to us.
Cuse: I think one of the unique things about Lost is that you not only have fans of this show, but the fans themselves form a community that transcends the show. I was in the middle of talking to a fan out front and the fan all of a sudden gasped and ran off to hug someone. She came back and said, "Excuse me, this is a person I've known online and have never met in person before." This is not just an event about coming here to see the Lost art, for a lot of fans, it's a chance to meet one another.
TVGuide.com: We hear there are some little hints in the final poster. What should fans take away from viewing this?
Cuse: I think you should look in there and there will be a couple of clues to the final season that are embedded in that poster. It will make a lot of sense once you've actually seen a few episodes of the show.
Lindelof: You should look at the poster and think of the things you've seen on the show, and then whatever else is left, that's a clue for Season 6.
TVGuide.com: Did you guys have a say in what was put into the posters?
Cuse: Only in the last one in terms of embedding a couple of clues in it, but obviously, [Jensen Karp] was responsible for putting the show together, along with Sam Thomas and Noreen O'Toole, who work in the Lost offices. We're just blown away by the artistry and the imagination of all the artists and what they brought to the table.
Lindelof: As every poster came in, we probably experienced what it's like for a fan to watch an episode of Lost. You've never seen it, you don't know what to expect, it's cool. You have to look at it for five minutes and then look at it again to truly appreciate it. The idea that Jensen basically introduced us to the artists' work before we actually saw what they were going to do with our show, and the way they interpreted it was just amazing. I just don't have enough wall space in my house for every single one of these posters.
TVGuide.com: Do you guys have a favorite out of these posters?
Cuse: If you were to twist my arm, I'd say that the Locke poster is my favorite. If the gallery caught fire all of a sudden, I would grab that and run.
Lindelof: I'm a big fan of the hatch poster. I feel when you look at the intricacies that are going on below every level of the art, there's something else there on every level. That, I feel, really encapsulates the spirit of the show. I think it's beautiful to look at too.
Quelle: TV Guide

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009, 15:14

Zitat

Ihr erinnert euch sicher an Mikhail (Andrew Divoff), den Other, der die Unterwasserstation mit Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) darin sprengte. In Staffel sechs werden wir erfahren, warum Mikhail eine Augenklappe trägt. Ein Charakter, dessen Name aus drei Buchstaben besteht, soll genaueres wissen - fällt jemandem eine andere Figur als Ben ein, die dafür verantwortlich sein könnte?

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009, 16:22

Teaser zu Staffel 6

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 06:14

Hab mir die letzten Wochen jetzt mal alle Seasons reingeknallt und kann es kaum noch abwarten :)

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 13:37

Hab mir die letzten Wochen jetzt mal alle Seasons reingeknallt und kann es kaum noch abwarten :)

hab ich dieses jahr auch gemacht und es war fantastisch^^

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 16:24

LOST-Interview - Sky1 meets Matthew Fox

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 19:13

Promo #10

Endlich mal ein sehr geiler Trailer von offizieller Seite.

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 19:14

OMFG!

Das is echt mit abstand der beste Trailer bisher, auch wenn er wieder nix aussagt!

Aber der is echt geil gemacht!!

The Hellraiser

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 15:36

«Lost» versteigert kleinen Vorgucker

Zitat

Wenn die Produzenten des Inseldramas „Lost“ auch entschieden haben, der
Allgemeinheit vor dem Start der abschließenden Serienstaffel keine Vorabbilder
aus Staffel sechs zu präsentieren, so haben Hardcore-Fans nun doch die Möglichkeit,
einen kleinen Vorabblick zu erhaschen - per Gewinnspiel.

Weiterlesen auf serienjunkies.de

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 17:21

Hab da auch mitgemacht, muss man nur 6 einfache Fragen zu LOST beantworten.
Friday Night Dinner
Season 2 - Episode 1
ONLINE!!!

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 17:26

Wie denn das bitte?
Man muss doch in den USA wohnen, die versenden die USB-Sticks ja nur in die USA!?